Here are a few excerpts from today's Courier Times article about last week's negotiation session . . .
The Neshaminy school board negotiation team was expecting a counter proposal from the Neshaminy Federation of Teachers at last week's meeting. It never came. School board officials said they are hoping the counteroffer is presented at the next session of talks scheduled for Wednesday night.
The union informed the board that the work-to-contract action - which has teachers working to the letter of their contract to show how much extra they do that's not required - will continue into the new school year, the statement said. The action has been in effect since the end of last school year.
At tonight's regularly scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. at Maple Point Middle School, the board's labor attorney, Chuck Sweet, will be available to answer legal questions from residents during public comment.
You can read the entire article by clicking here.